- Welcome to Ravenscroft Primary School
- Our Child of the Term for Year 6 are going to celebrate at Carluccio's Restaurant in Canary Wharf on Monday,
- Year 4 are visiting Margate this week.
- Year 6 are going to Broadstairs on Wednesday.
- Year 5 are visiting Royal Docks School on Wednesday to experience a day in a secondary school.
- Year 2 are going to West Ham Park on Thursday.
- We have our Governor's Prize Giving Awards on Friday - Congratulations to all the winners!
- Our annual Tennis Tournament is being held on Monday!
- 3S Class are taking part in a Dance Mats competition on Tuesday at Cumberland School - Good Luck!
Safeguarding & Policies
Schools have a duty to safeguard and promote the welfare of children who are their pupils. At Ravenscroft we take very seriously our duty towards all our pupils who have been entrusted to our care and seek to provide a school environment where all children are safe, secure, valued, respected and listened to.
The Designated Safeguarding Lead at Ravenscroft is Simon Bond.
Some of our safeguarding policy documents have a section containing links to websites/documents which we think will be useful to parents.
Paper copies of any documents on this website can be obtained by contacting Mrs Tarrant on 020 7476 2454.
Click the links below to download our policy documents:
Ravenscroft Primary School Policies
- Accessibility Plan
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- British Values
- Confidentiality Policy Ravenscroft
- E-safety Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Food Policy
- Intimate Care Policy
- Medicines in School Policy
- Out of Hours School Club Policy
- Physical Activity Policy
- Physical Intervention Policy
- Prevent Policy
- Safeguarding, Early Help & Child Protection Policy
- Separated Parents Policy
- Special Educational Needs Policy
- Touch policy
The Boleyn Trust Policies
- Admissions Policy
- Appraisal Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour and Discipline Statement
- Business Charge Card Policy
- Capability Procedures for Staff Policy
- Central Funding and Appeals Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Data Protection (GDPR) Policy
- Dealing with allegations of abuse against Teachers and other Staff
- Disciplinary Policy
- Equality and Diversity (Pupils) Policy
- Equality and Diversity (Staff and Trust Officers) Policy
- Freedom of Information Policy
- Gifts and Hospitality Policy
- Governor and Trustee Visit Policy
- Grievance Procedures Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Interest Free Loan Policy
- Local Governor Induction Policy
- Pay Policy
- Photography Policy
- Privacy Notice for Parents
- Privacy Notice for Pupils
- Privacy Notice for Staff
- Records Management, Retention and Disposal Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Statement
- SEN Statement
- Sickness Absence Policy
- Staff Expenses Policy
- Trustee and Local Governor Expenses Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
Ravenscroft Primary School is now working as part of the Operation Encompass project to safeguard our children.
Read more about the project here at: Operation Encompass