Cookies are used in 2 areas:
- We use Google analytics to track general site usage. This helps us to have an understanding of how well our site is performing. The vast majority of websites use this type of functionality.
- Cookies are also used as part of the system that runs the site. These are required by the system to make certain areas of the site work properly. They do not store any personal information about you whatsoever.
- For any advertising purposes
- To pass on any details about you to 3rd parties
- To store any personal details about you
If you are unhappy about our usage of Cookies, we recommend that you disable cookies in your web browser. The site will still work, but it is likely that certain areas may under-perform.