- Welcome to Ravenscroft Primary School
- Friday 15th February - Last day of half-term
- Friday 15th February - School Disco!
- Tuesday 26th February - Children return to school
- Tuesday 26th February - RNJ to visit the cable cars
- Thursday 28th February - Year 5 boys are taking part in a football tournament at West Ham Foundation Ground, Beckton - Good Luck!
- Thursday 28th February - Morning Nursery children are visiting the Excel Bridge
- Friday 1st March - Afternoon Nursery children are visiting the Excel Bridge
Friends of Ravenscroft
All parents/carers of children who attend the school are automatically members of Friends of Ravenscroft (FoR) . This doesn’t mean that you have to help organize and run events but we do hope that you will support the various activities and events that are arranged for the school.
One of our aims is to raise funds for events and resources but we mainly aim to provide closer links between home and school, and it is an excellent way to bring staff, children, parents and friends together socially. There are lots of ways you can help support your child through the FoR; the easiest is to come along to events. We have events such as: coffee mornings, discos, egg decoration and hunt, cake sales and a Big Breakfast.
You may have a particular skill or a flair for something you could share with the school, or know of other people who might also be prepared to contribute in some way. Please let us know.