- Welcome to Ravenscroft Primary School.
- Thank-you to everyone who took part in the Children in Need day last Friday. We raised an amazing £380!
- Reception children are visiting Epping Forest this week
- TFL are giving a safety talk to our Year 6 children on Tuesday.
- 2A and 2Z are visiting St Pauls Cathedral this week.
Friends of Ravenscroft
All parents/carers of children who attend the school are automatically members of Friends of Ravenscroft (FoR) . This doesn’t mean that you have to help organize and run events but we do hope that you will support the various activities and events that are arranged for the school.
One of our aims is to raise funds for events and resources but we mainly aim to provide closer links between home and school, and it is an excellent way to bring staff, children, parents and friends together socially. There are lots of ways you can help support your child through the FoR; the easiest is to come along to events. We have events such as: coffee mornings, discos, egg decoration and hunt, cake sales and a Big Breakfast.
You may have a particular skill or a flair for something you could share with the school, or know of other people who might also be prepared to contribute in some way. Please let us know.