- Welcome to Ravenscroft Primary School
- Friday 15th February - Last day of half-term
- Friday 15th February - School Disco!
- Tuesday 26th February - Children return to school
- Tuesday 26th February - RNJ to visit the cable cars
- Thursday 28th February - Year 5 boys are taking part in a football tournament at West Ham Foundation Ground, Beckton - Good Luck!
- Thursday 28th February - Morning Nursery children are visiting the Excel Bridge
- Friday 1st March - Afternoon Nursery children are visiting the Excel Bridge
Please click on the links below to view each curriculum policy.
- Art & Design Policy
- Collective Worship Policy
- Computing Policy
- Design & Technology Policy
- English Policy
- Foreign Languages Policy
- Geography Policy
- Gifted & Talented Policy
- History Policy
- Learning Policy
- Maths Policy
- Music Policy
- P.E. Policy
- R.E. Policy
- Science Policy
Half-termly newsletters are sent home to each year group with details of what is being taught for each subject.
Please click here for the current newsletters.
Each term, every year group will be reading a book in class and using it in their English lessons. Here is a list of these books so that you know which books they are reading.
We have also compiled a list of books which you may wish to buy or borrow from the local library so that your child can read at home to help them improve their reading and comprehension skills.