- Welcome to Ravenscroft Primary School.
- Thank-you to everyone who took part in the Children in Need day last Friday. We raised an amazing £380!
- Reception children are visiting Epping Forest this week
- TFL are giving a safety talk to our Year 6 children on Tuesday.
- 2A and 2Z are visiting St Pauls Cathedral this week.
Please click on the links below to view each curriculum policy.
- Art & Design Policy
- Collective Worship Policy
- Computing Policy
- Design & Technology Policy
- English Policy
- Foreign Languages Policy
- Geography Policy
- Gifted & Talented Policy
- History Policy
- Learning Policy
- Maths Policy
- Music Policy
- P.E. Policy
- R.E. Policy
- Science Policy
Half-termly curriculum maps are sent home to each year group with details of what is being taught for each subject.
Please click below for the half-term curriculum maps for each year group:
Each term, every year group will be reading a book in class and using it in their English lessons. Here is a list of these books so that you know which books they are reading.
We have also compiled a list of books which you may wish to buy or borrow from the local library so that your child can read at home to help them improve their reading and comprehension skills.