- Welcome to Ravenscroft Primary School
- Our Debating Team are visiting Christ Church, part of Oxford University this week to take part in the Finals of the Debate Mate Competition.
- Four talented Yr 4 tennis players are taking part in the Tennis Finals at Langdon Academy this week.
- We are taking part in the Chess in Schools Chess competition at St Joachim's Primary School this week.
As a school we work hard to support children's holistic development and remove barriers to achievement so that all pupils can participate fully in the life of the school.
To do this, we
- Set suitable learning challenges.
- Respond to pupils' diverse learning needs.
- Value all students and staff equally.
- Increase the participation of students in (and reduce their exclusion from), the culture, curriculum and community of school.
- View the difference between students as resources to support learning, rather than as problems to be overcome.
- We have a resourced provision for pupils on the autistic spectrum.