- Welcome to Ravenscroft Primary School
- Friday 15th February - Last day of half-term
- Friday 15th February - School Disco!
- Tuesday 26th February - Children return to school
- Tuesday 26th February - RNJ to visit the cable cars
- Thursday 28th February - Year 5 boys are taking part in a football tournament at West Ham Foundation Ground, Beckton - Good Luck!
- Thursday 28th February - Morning Nursery children are visiting the Excel Bridge
- Friday 1st March - Afternoon Nursery children are visiting the Excel Bridge
As a school we work hard to support children's holistic development and remove barriers to achievement so that all pupils can participate fully in the life of the school.
To do this, we
- Set suitable learning challenges.
- Respond to pupils' diverse learning needs.
- Value all students and staff equally.
- Increase the participation of students in (and reduce their exclusion from), the culture, curriculum and community of school.
- View the difference between students as resources to support learning, rather than as problems to be overcome.
- We have a resourced provision for pupils on the autistic spectrum.