- Welcome to Ravenscroft Primary School
- Year 1 are visiting the Tower Bridge Experience this week
- A selection of Years 5 & 6 pupils are taking part in a Mini Tennis competition on Tuesday.
- Ravenscroft Chess players are taking part in an inter-school chess competition held at St Joachim's school on Thursday.
As a school we work hard to support children's holistic development and remove barriers to achievement so that all pupils can participate fully in the life of the school.
To do this, we
- Set suitable learning challenges.
- Respond to pupils' diverse learning needs.
- Value all students and staff equally.
- Increase the participation of students in (and reduce their exclusion from), the culture, curriculum and community of school.
- View the difference between students as resources to support learning, rather than as problems to be overcome.
- We have a resourced provision for pupils on the autistic spectrum.