- Welcome to Ravenscroft Primary School
- Our Child of the Term for Year 6 are going to celebrate at Carluccio's Restaurant in Canary Wharf on Monday,
- Year 4 are visiting Margate this week.
- Year 6 are going to Broadstairs on Wednesday.
- Year 5 are visiting Royal Docks School on Wednesday to experience a day in a secondary school.
- Year 2 are going to West Ham Park on Thursday.
- We have our Governor's Prize Giving Awards on Friday - Congratulations to all the winners!
- Our annual Tennis Tournament is being held on Monday!
- 3S Class are taking part in a Dance Mats competition on Tuesday at Cumberland School - Good Luck!
As a school we work hard to support children's holistic development and remove barriers to achievement so that all pupils can participate fully in the life of the school.
To do this, we
- Set suitable learning challenges.
- Respond to pupils' diverse learning needs.
- Value all students and staff equally.
- Increase the participation of students in (and reduce their exclusion from), the culture, curriculum and community of school.
- View the difference between students as resources to support learning, rather than as problems to be overcome.
- We have a resourced provision for pupils on the autistic spectrum.