- Welcome to Ravenscroft Primary School
- Our Child of the Term for Year 6 are going to celebrate at Carluccio's Restaurant in Canary Wharf on Monday,
- Year 4 are visiting Margate this week.
- Year 6 are going to Broadstairs on Wednesday.
- Year 5 are visiting Royal Docks School on Wednesday to experience a day in a secondary school.
- Year 2 are going to West Ham Park on Thursday.
- We have our Governor's Prize Giving Awards on Friday - Congratulations to all the winners!
- Our annual Tennis Tournament is being held on Monday!
- 3S Class are taking part in a Dance Mats competition on Tuesday at Cumberland School - Good Luck!
Darren Waite attended Ravenscroft Primary School, starting in Nursery in 1981 and leaving in 1988 to attend Cumberland Comprehensive School. Planning to work as a physiotherapist, he studied sciences at NewVic Sixth Form but then had a complete change of direction and worked in recruitment, eventually moving in 2000 into the world of publishing via recruitment advertising. Darren is now Managing Director of his own company – Talent Media. Darren is also on the board of directors for Pride London.
Yola Bytyci attended Ravenscroft Primary School from Nursery to Y6, leaving in July 2011. As a Y7 student in her secondary school, Robert Clack in Dagenham, Yola achieved the following:
- Specialist Science College Award for Excellence in Thinking Skills
- Form Tutor’s Certificate of Merit
- Certificate of Merit for Sustained Achievement in RE
- Certificate of Merit for Sustained Achievement in French
- UK Junior Mathematical Challenge 2012 (Bronze Certificate)
- Year 7 Debater of the year and voted Debate Club captain by the fellow members of the club
- Appraisal Certificate-June 2012 for achieving 13 ‘A’ appraisals in subjects as end of year effort and achievement.
- Design and Technology Pupil of the week
- Scientist of the week for her outstanding performance on the end of unit test
- Linguistic of the week
- Pupil of the week
- ICT pupil of the week
- Awarded 124 Merits for high achievement, positive attitude and excellent behaviour