- Welcome to Ravenscroft Primary School
- Friday 2nd September - Years 1 - 6 return to school
Vision & Aims
As a school we aim to...
- work as a powerful and innovative team, in partnership with families and carers and with shared goals, to educate our children for the world they will grow up in
- have a real sense of shared responsibility
- be reflective of our work, responding flexibly and creatively to challenges
- provide an environment (indoor and outdoor) that is attractive, friendly, safe and caring
- share our work in a variety of ways – displays, performances, open lessons etc
- welcome and include all pupils in every area of school life and welcome families and carers into the daily life of the school
- communicate clearly and honestly
- contribute to, and enjoy being part of, the wider community
- Be happy!
As a pupil at Ravenscroft Primary School, I can expect to...
- be motivated, excited and challenged by my lessons
- be creative, imaginative and encouraged to explore and enquire
- be encouraged to be a reflective and independent learner including being part of planning and leading my own learning
- use technology and lots of different resources to enhance my learning
- have high expectations of my potential and to be given every opportunity to meet it
- choose from a range of extra-curricular activities
- be supported to develop socially, morally, emotionally and physically
- develop confidence in myself as a future citizen
- enjoy and explore the world around me
- enjoy being part of a diverse community
- feel valued and know that my opinions count
- To explore, achieve and fly!