- Welcome to Ravenscroft Primary School
- Our Child of the Term for Year 6 are going to celebrate at Carluccio's Restaurant in Canary Wharf on Monday,
- Year 4 are visiting Margate this week.
- Year 6 are going to Broadstairs on Wednesday.
- Year 5 are visiting Royal Docks School on Wednesday to experience a day in a secondary school.
- Year 2 are going to West Ham Park on Thursday.
- We have our Governor's Prize Giving Awards on Friday - Congratulations to all the winners!
- Our annual Tennis Tournament is being held on Monday!
- 3S Class are taking part in a Dance Mats competition on Tuesday at Cumberland School - Good Luck!
This club offers a fabulous combination of dance, drama and singing.
The children are taught to work together within a friendly and encouraging environment. By allowing children to be imaginative they have the opportunity to develop creatively, physically, musically and socially.
The Drama Club provides children with confidence in public speaking, listening and teaching them the importance of teamwork. The club also teaches children to be reliable and learn to commit their time to the performance. We demonstrate ideas such as space, rhythm, hand-eye co-ordination and balance. We work towards building children's self-awareness, self-esteem and body awareness.
The club is hugely popular and fun, it is a new experience each time they begin a class and is led by teachers who really love what they do and by professional actors, dancers, producers and musicians who want to inspire the children.
Children also get to experience putting together a performance, from stage managing, lighting, sound, music, stage props and costumes. The children are involved every step of the way.
Performances have included - Billy Elliot, The Midas Touch, Alice in Wonderland, Joseph, Timelord, Snow White, Santa is on Strike, Oliver, Witches, Seussical the Musical and most recently, Aladdin.